• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reporting A Bad Seller/trader From The Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there does need to be a period where the problem needs to be resolved privately between the buyer and seller. If nothing amicable comes from it then I see no reason to not name the seller publicly on the boards, and we can all at least know the situation and decide for ourselves if it was or wasn't fair. This is in addition to the feedback score everyone has, which is what we should all check before conduct and exchange.

One thing I don't get is the need to have an exchange thread for a positive sale. We have the feedback system, there's no need for a thread as well for me. Keep threads to topics/negative sellers, and the feedback system can handle the rest.

I will consult with Boss, but at this point its best if the members try to resolve it privately. If that cant be done and the seller makes no good faith attempt to right the situation, i feel its ok to reveal the member to others to avoid this happening again. Ill clarify with boss and see if hes fine with that. Ive been away for about ten days but im back.

Just been really busy w some personal stuff.

All is fine...Jive if you have not heard back or resolved this issue, feel free to post a synopsis of what occurred and the members name. When doing this refrain from calling names or inflammatory remarks. Stick to the facts only so we have an idea of your version of the facts.

Will keep you all posted on here. As of early this week he said he would refund me as soon as the USPS claim goes through. He did admit that he did not have the money to refund me at this time and was working on it. Kind of a bummer but at least he responded.

After waiting over a month, the seller and I finally came to a resolution. In the end, I did not get what I paid for, but he did resolve the issue and reimbursed me in another way. This thread can be locked, thanks to everyone who offered me assistance and support, and thanks Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back