• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Professor Oak

Oakley Beginner
DMV
This is so awesome. So hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Jason and I'm extremely excited to be a part of this community. I've recently become an Oakley fanatic and really have gotten the chance to embrace the brand. I only just turned twenty one but honestly I've always been way more passionate about anything old school, retro. I've gotten to learn how the company started and where it came from and it's truly inspiring. I'm studying to be an engineer someday and minor in optical engineering. So hopefully maybe one day you guys would go to Oakley and buy a pair of sunglasses I designed :cool-20: I also work at Oakley for over a year now and I have to say it's an awesome job. My collection is definitely flourishing big time already and it will continue to keep on growing! Oh and one last thing, the big man himself Jim Jannard and his wife Nisha, walked through the doors of one of our stores a couple months ago, and I got to shake his hand and have a casual conversation with him, one of the most memorable remarkable experiences of my life.

Last edited:
This is so awesome. So hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Jason and I'm extremely excited to be a part of this community. I've recently become an Oakley fanatic and really have gotten the chance to embrace the brand. I only just turned twenty one but honestly I've always been way more passionate about anything old school, retro. I've gotten to learn how the company started and where it came from and it's truly inspiring. I'm studying to be an engineer someday and minor in optical engineering. So hopefully maybe one day you guys would go to Oakley and buy a pair of sunglasses I designed B) I also work at Oakley for over a year now and I have to say it's an awesome job. My collection is definitely flourishing big time already and it will continue to keep on growing! Oh and one last thing, the big man himself Jim Jannard and his wife Nisha, walked through the doors of one of our stores a couple months ago, and I got to shake his hand and have a casual conversation with him, one of the most memorable remarkable experiences of my life.
Welcome to the forum:)

I'm still trying to find the "A)" part in your paragraph:p

:party:
Good luck in your quest to become an optical engineer.

Thank you very much! I'm actually also an O-Review member and was invited to this website as well. And haha sorry its supposed to be the emoji with the sunglasses on smiling, I've got to fix that.

Welcome to the Forum, that's awesome you got meet Jim and his wife, a few years back he held an event called a day at Red, which he was buying frames and oakley stuff from us collectors for his museum. It was a fun time. I Hope you stick around and enjoy the community, there are a lot of real great people here.

Welcome aboard! Very cool experience meeting Mr. Jannard too, I'll bet. One of the few I'd like to have dinner and chat with for a little while. Jealous!

Back