• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Resolved (Dragonvoi Account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one of the victims
i-am-not-a-victim-sonakshi-sinha.gif

If I sell all my junk on here, I will only take F&F

I will turn over my cell phone number and even my home address...

Too many people on here know where I live and how to find me to be trying to scam folks here...

From a personal standpoint, it's not worth it, by any stretch of the imagination...
Hell, we know all we'd need to do is campout at the local Buccee's and sooner or later you'd show up 😂

ummm yah that was horrible. but i did miss out on the croissant pic because the first one (of a raging boner) scarred my retina and made me look away at any other pics. plus I didnt see names since it was in the exchange, just “username withheld” or something like that.
At least it was a Big one!

If I sell all my junk on here, I will only take F&F

I will turn over my cell phone number and even my home address...

Too many people on here know where I live and how to find me to be trying to scam folks here...

From a personal standpoint, it's not worth it, by any stretch of the imagination...
You're a marine. You use Don Williams lyrics in your profile. Your posts and pics show your a family first man. Can't imagine how anybody that's been around here for a decent amount of time would ever not trust you.

You're a marine. You use Don Williams lyrics in your profile. Your posts and pics show your a family first man. Can't imagine how anybody that's been around here for a decent amount of time would ever not trust you.
OG's know 🙌🏼

Plus, a few other OG's have been to my house for food, so it's like, a bond...

We experienced a bondage situation, so to speak

223F340B-7420-48FB-A312-5B1EAB65692A.jpeg
B2317123-1444-4ED5-8B6B-240E941E4C41.jpeg
5370B1A2-6E2A-490B-A358-79C425A12ED6.jpeg
6DD11173-1B06-42A2-8200-4009842E9F01.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back