• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Resolved (Dragonvoi Account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I have purchased from him in the past, and had good experiences. I hope other members remember that it's not his fault his account was hacked. I'm going to go change my password right now.
Well usually an account gets hacked when you have a too weak password or you are using the same password on other sites so I think it's your responsability to make sure it's safe for online purchases and this helps keep hackers out of your account.

Well usually an account gets hacked when you have a too weak password or you are using the same password on other sites so I think it's your responsability to make sure it's safe for online purchases and this helps keep hackers out of your account.
I just changed my password, and the forum system said my new password was "very strong," but I could still be hacked... anyone could be.

I just changed my password, and the forum system said my new password was "very strong," but I could still be hacked... anyone could be.
You can add an extra layer of security to your account in case your password is stolen.. I think it's called 2-Step Verification

I've got some catching up with reading to do to this thread but I never thought @dragonvoi name would get glued to such a thread and the original would be removed but it grew into this. Since it got moved I have no edit control. @OakleyBoss ... I would think changing his name to a John Doe name would be appropriate and certainly relieve me of some guilt about that and restore his honor in full. I know I wouldn't want to be immortalized here like that. Many respects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back