• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Return of our old feedback system

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
As some of you may have noticed, we've returned to our previous Feedback system which provides more detailed reviews. All feedback captured to date has been imported into the system as well.

This was previously removed due to a number of bugs, but have been able to get through those recently and it appears to be operating bug free!

You will now be able to see the rating on each users profile along with the "View Feedback" button on everyone's profile which can then be used to get to the feedback area for leaving feedback.

Have been making a number of changes to the site recently to speed up performance globally (We haven't forgotten about you O friends in Singapore/Australia/Asia). Will continue on the quest for performance but am always interested in here what you guys want to see for the site!

Wonderful! Thanks for your hard work Boss! We all very much appreciate what you do for this community! I would still love to see app based, mainly for push notifications.. for us mostly mobile based users! ;)

Trying to add feedback when that occurred ?

09DAD4D0-1C64-46F9-8DB9-3FE4E5EC877C.png

Thanks for all your work on this site!

Seeing you invited comment about what we'd like to see on this site....
I'd love a linked alphabetical listing of stuff for sale like in a newspaper classified section, with information like "Model - Juliet, Colour - x-metal, Lenses - ruby $530 ono" with maybe an optional short annotation (e.g. mint with box) with a hotlink to the actual detailed listing.

No other details would be necessary e.g. condition of lens or glasses. That would be in the detailed advertisement link.

If there was a dropdown box, at time of listing, with those 4 options that people could fill in, it could be automatically be linked as a sticky at the front of the for sale thread, like an index.

The reason I'm requesting this is that it would make it easier to quickly browse the for sale items and would stop the "bumping" of threads to make sure people see your stuff.

Thanks for all your work on this site!

Seeing you invited comment about what we'd like to see on this site....
I'd love a linked alphabetical listing of stuff for sale like in a newspaper classified section, with information like "Model - Juliet, Colour - x-metal, Lenses - ruby $530 ono" with maybe an optional short annotation (e.g. mint with box) with a hotlink to the actual detailed listing.

No other details would be necessary e.g. condition of lens or glasses. That would be in the detailed advertisement link.

If there was a dropdown box, at time of listing, with those 4 options that people could fill in, it could be automatically be linked as a sticky at the front of the for sale thread, like an index.

The reason I'm requesting this is that it would make it easier to quickly browse the for sale items and would stop the "bumping" of threads to make sure people see your stuff.

Great minds think a like - Planning on implementing this for the next major update of the site - Will likely be a major overhaul in a few months. Still working through all the details on a test site and need to migrate all the customization to the new codebase.

Keep up the great ideas

Back