• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Return of our old feedback system

I’m tying to leave feedback for someone but when I get to the obligatory thread spot it says I’ve already left feedback for that thread. It’s for a lens etch and the thread is my custom stuff thread. I really don’t want to have to make a new thread every time I do an etch. Can we get that changed please?

Same issue, please allow for multiple feedbacks for same threads. Thank you!

Instead of clogging the exchange with deal threads, can we just have a space for deal threads only for anything outside of what the original sales thread can handle?

Instead of clogging the exchange with deal threads, can we just have a space for deal threads only for anything outside of what the original sales thread can handle?
It's been a while since I used the feedback... But you can't just reference the said thread in the feedback? Like copy and paste?

Sent from Q's S8+

It's been a while since I used the feedback... But you can't just reference the said thread in the feedback? Like copy and paste?

Sent from Q's S8+

You could and still can copy and paste but only once per thread, if you try to use the same thread for a second round of feedbacks it will give you a message saying you already left feedback using said thread.

Back