• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Return of our old feedback system

So what caused all the feedback numbers to go up? Mine went from about +50 to +60. I’ve only done 1 trade.

I’m tying to leave feedback for someone but when I get to the obligatory thread spot it says I’ve already left feedback for that thread. It’s for a lens etch and the thread is my custom stuff thread. I really don’t want to have to make a new thread every time I do an etch. Can we get that changed please?

I’m tying to leave feedback for someone but when I get to the obligatory thread spot it says I’ve already left feedback for that thread. It’s for a lens etch and the thread is my custom stuff thread. I really don’t want to have to make a new thread every time I do an etch. Can we get that changed please?

I ran into this also with a sales thread for multiple pairs.

Making a new thread used to be the way to leave feedback for us “old timers”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back