• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant Elite Replacement Lenses

So, just looking at this thread, I see Revant, Seek, and Apex listed for options to replace lenses on my Oakley's. Looking at their sites, they look pretty similar and they all seem to drop the same buzzwords. Who out there has some unbiased feedback on them? I have a pair of Antix that are delaminating and the last time I tried to get lenses from Oakley, they only had grey and a Gold Iridium like lens left.

So, just looking at this thread, I see Revant, Seek, and Apex listed for options to replace lenses on my Oakley's. Looking at their sites, they look pretty similar and they all seem to drop the same buzzwords. Who out there has some unbiased feedback on them? I have a pair of Antix that are delaminating and the last time I tried to get lenses from Oakley, they only had grey and a Gold Iridium like lens left.
I've used Revant before...while not great, they seem to be much better quality compared to some of the other aftermarket brands. That's just pure opinion though, based on my experience. I used a pair of Seek lenses once...felt flimsy and didn't fit my frame 100% (Flak). Ended up tossing them.

Not Revent, but,
I have resorted to Fuze Lenses now, thrice (Chrome Mirror polarized, G-15, and Cascade ("Fire") polarized, and have been pleased with them. I can detect no functional difference in optical quality.

The general consensus is that for a basic Oakley replacement lens, Linegear makes the best aftermarket lens...

then after that, it's a jumbled mess of who gives a fawk...

But if you want a lens with better clarity and a different level of "wow factor", you can try to get some Dillon Matte lenses...

but for everything else, Linegear is the best...

I have had Fuse, Linegear, Walleva and Revant...ranked in order from my personal experience is:

1) LG
2) Fuse
3) Revant
4) Walleva

Back