• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant M Frame Heater Lens

Jbg_mframe

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey Oakley fam,

Pulled the trigger on a Revant Plasma Purple Mirror Shield Heater M Frame lens. Very impressed with the quality of the lens, color is beautiful reminiscent of Positive Red Iridium with a deeper purple hue and optical quality is outstanding. The lens came in an awesome case with a microfiber bag. For anyone who is looking for a great M Frame lens replacement Revant fits the bill.

*Disclaimer-This is my honest, uncompensated opinion of the lens. I have tried for some time to find a suitable M Frame lens and was so delighted with these I felt I had to share with my fellow Oakley aficionados. I feel like Oakley abandoned us faithful M Frame fanatics!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!-JBG

Hey Oakley fam,

Pulled the trigger on a Revant Plasma Purple Mirror Shield Heater M Frame lens. Very impressed with the quality of the lens, color is beautiful reminiscent of Positive Red Iridium with a deeper purple hue and optical quality is outstanding. The lens came in an awesome case with a microfiber bag. For anyone who is looking for a great M Frame lens replacement Revant fits the bill.

*Disclaimer-This is my honest, uncompensated opinion of the lens. I have tried for some time to find a suitable M Frame lens and was so delighted with these I felt I had to share with my fellow Oakley aficionados. I feel like Oakley abandoned us faithful M Frame fanatics!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!-JBG
Still liking them a few months in? I’m in the same boat. My OG Iridium lens have seen better days.

Back