• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Jordan

DiegoAlves

Oakley Beginner
I would like to have information about the romeo sunglasses 1 jordan numbering, items that differentiate it among others

I would like to have information about the romeo sunglasses 1 jordan numbering, items that differentiate it among others

Cant see your pics

But if you use the search bar you will find a plethora of information about the 4 digit serials

culos-oakley-romeo-1-x-metal-black-iridium-michael-jordan-D_NQ_NP_757370-MLB27041974417_032018-F.jpg

know more about romeo 1 jordan, its numbering goes only 5000 or continues with its 4 digits 9999

all four digit serials are considered 'Jordans' although there was never an official release. It was the fact he was often seen wearing them that they picked up the name. what number is yours?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well it's really not mine and a friend who is in doubt is in the presse in the social networks of Brazil causes much contradiction for this. for not knowing if they are 5000 down or are all 4 numbers
53212842_270615193854394_7275141538147991552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcpq5-1.jpg

No such thing as jordan R1. Sorry buddy, someone made up a story but there is no actual hard proof it’s suppose to be a jordan.
...although 99% of collectors refer to a four digit serial pair as a 'Jordan' to differentiate them from the six digit serial pairs and they have been termed as such for long enough for everyone to know what a 'Jordan' Romeo is. There are numerous subtle differences that make them unique to collectors as well as being the first model in the X Metal range.

Some purists would say only a sub 5000 serial would be classed as a 'Jordan' but all four digit pairs share the same characteristics such as square section arms and hand written serial number on the box. The earliest pairs had a much less refined text on the lens etching - I would be curious to see a close up picture of the pair in question. .

Your friends pair would be classed as a 'Jordan' and would be eligible to be included on the 'Jordan' Romeo owners list that I maintain. Get him to sign up and pm me the details and I will update the list.

michael-jordan-oakley-1.jpg

here we see an advertisement image where there is a serial number of indications of jordan issues. I want evidence or evidence that romeo 1 jordan and legend or it's true

View attachment 584170
here we see an advertisement image where there is a serial number of indications of jordan issues. I want evidence or evidence that romeo 1 jordan and legend or it's true
The serial number is particular to his personal pair to match his shirt number.
The fact that it is prefixed by 00 adds to the theory (or hype if you are cynical) that four digit pairs are referred to as 'Jordans' - if his personal pair was numbered 000023 the 'Jordan' link would be blown out of the water....

Back