• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Jordan

52859670_270615173854396_5883927426823618560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fcpq5-1.jpg
53212842_270615193854394_7275141538147991552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcpq5-1.jpg

the glasses of this image a romeo 1 of number 9045 can be considered a romeo Jordan

...although 99% of collectors refer to a four digit serial pair as a 'Jordan' to differentiate them from the six digit serial pairs and they have been termed as such for long enough for everyone to know what a 'Jordan' Romeo is. There are numerous subtle differences that make them unique to collectors as well as being the first model in the X Metal range.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone can refer to anything but it doesn’t make it true. Just like the juliet “corvette”, and unless it says it’s on the box like the Ichiro sets I don’t think it’s good practice to keep the trend going. Your essentially lying to people and adding value to something because of someone’s person feelings or beliefs.

Anyone can refer to anything but it doesn’t make it true. Just like the juliet “corvette”, and unless it says it’s on the box like the Ichiro sets I don’t think it’s good practice to keep the trend going. Your essentially lying to people and adding value to something because of someone’s person feelings or beliefs.
..but the fact is that MJ has/had a pair of four digit serial Romeos and that is confirmed by the pop card stating the actual serial on them so that makes an undeniable link. These pairs have for years been referred to as 'Jordans' and that is not going to change anytime soon

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice!!
I still need one.
But yah it was just word on the street that they call them r1 jordan, but oakley called them just “Romeo”.

Maybe there’s a juliet jordan???, I believe there was one official poster rhat he was wearing one. :confused:

I just need a straightforward answer. those glasses whose photo is up can be considered a romeo jordan or not. I do not want to know if it was a guy or 100 who created it, I just want a short and direct answer. YES OR NO

Stop being hypocritical and only answer those who have concrete information on the subject raised in question

Stop being hypocritical and only answer those who have concrete information on the subject raised in question
Stop being a d1ck, learn to read and stow the attitude.

Jordan R1’s never really existed ...

How do you want to get proof for something that didn’t exist?

Prove to me that they ACTUALLY OFFICIALLY existed and we’ll go from there...

Last edited:
I'm trying to learn to stop intruding I wanted a direction not an opinion of who has nothing to catch

Back