• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Jordan

Stop being a d1ck, learn to read and stow the attitude.

Jordan R1’s never really existed ...

How do you want to get proof for something that didn’t exist?

Prove to me that they ACTUALLY OFFICIALLY existed and we’ll go from there...
I'm trying to learn to stop meddling I wanted a direction, not an opinion of those who have nothing to report

Why are these recent influx of newbies so insistent on being asses. Is it the "millennial" gig, or is it that the newbie's just think they know more than the old salts on here. Hell all I wanted to do was learn when I joined.
Be polite newbies. Pull the Louisville slugger out of thy ass, shut your yap and listen.

Why are these recent influx of newbies so insistent on being asses. Is it the "millennial" gig, or is it that the newbie's just think they know more than the old salts on here. Hell all I wanted to do was learn when I joined.
Be polite newbies. Pull the Louisville slugger out of thy ass, shut your yap and listen.

Careful what you say about millennials....one day they will be taking care of you in a nursing home

Careful what you say about millennials....one day they will be taking care of you in a nursing home
I’ve seen what comes to the hospital from NH’s and the videos about supposed caregivers neglecting patients in NH.....no sir, not this fukkin guy. If a NH is the only choice, I’ll hitchhike to Oregon and politely checkout 😎

Well i guess there’s a juliet jordan as well.
Wondering who has one????

BE0D04D0-E28C-434C-BD60-717E37C78DF6.jpeg

Back