• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 on the way

Yeah I get it.... I of course wonder if the seller even knew what he had and thus perhaps didn't know about the box... or completly knew about that box, and that's why he came off his original $1000??? In all honesty I knew what I was getting, but totally spaced on the box and the sticker as I was so excited for the glasses... $770 was such a good price and I feel lucky honestly....
Sounds like you broke bread with the seller. Lol

all good. If it were me, I’d go after their throat 😆

Sounds like you broke bread with the seller. Lol

all good. If it were me, I’d go after their throat 😆
No I get it.. and my wife totally agrees with you... Even though she still thinks I am crazy LOL.. It was ****ty of him to do that.... but at the same time I should have known better..... I am torn....

If anything, at least mention, as if he probably didn’t know, about the sticker.
“Maybe in the future you might want to be aware of that”, or some crap like that.
Nice grab.

If anything, at least mention, as if he probably didn’t know, about the sticker.
“Maybe in the future you might want to be aware of that”, or some crap like that.
Nice grab.
I am COMPLETELY happy with what I paid and what I got.... and thats the most important thing in my opinion. I haven't ever found them cheaper in as good of condition they are in.

Ok Thanks!!! Good information to know. Either way though I wasn't buying the box. As long as the glasses are good then I will let the box slide for the price I got them at.
Having the box is cool, matching serials is ideal but to be honest, both of my R1’s have no box and ya know what!?! They look exactly the same on my face and on a stand. No regerts man 👍 you got a good deal

Congrats!

They look great on you! It's great to see your delight and enthusiasm for them, as well.

Nice to see the 'extra' label came off the box cleanly revealing the original serial. I would definitely keep it....

Last edited:
They look great on you! It's great to see your delight and enthusiasm for them, as well.

Nice to see the 'extra' label came off the box cleanly revealing the original seial. I would definitely keep it....
Thanks! The funny thing was I originally wanted the Romeos in 1999, but they were too big, so I got the Juliets. I told my wife that my head got bigger and her response was "yeah....in more ways than one" LOL