• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 X-Metal Black Iridium

Scander

Oakley Enthusiast
Recent purchase is this Romeo 1 in X-Metal frame with Black Iridium lenses. I love them and I was very lucky to find them.
I’m still debating with myself if I will wear them from time to time or just keep them as a display collectible. What would you recommend?

66788C11-A007-4628-BBC8-F7754787027D.jpeg

B721F3C9-A10F-4B95-9B96-34DF413EDB2D.jpeg

243F2C35-B119-4E74-A4E0-2BB95AB09A27.jpeg

They were made to wear, not to sit on a shelf collecting dust, while the rubbers get sticky....just sayin....
I’m an action figures collector and maybe the the “display only” attitude for the Oakley is close to the INBOX collector attitude. And I’m an opener and one that display his figures ahaha Glad to read the consensus about wearing them

I’m an action figures collector and maybe the the “display only” attitude for the Oakley is close to the INBOX collector attitude. And I’m an opener and one that display his figures ahaha Glad to read the consensus about wearing them
Well, unless your 5 years old, the only reason for you to collect action figures would be to display em. That's really their only purpose at this point, where as, with Oakleys, they actually have a function, besides being totally bad a$$ that is......😎😎😎

Back