• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 X-Metal Black Iridium

Oh heck yea wear them! They look awesome on you! Just be sure the orbital screws that hold the lens in are backed out just a touch from snug to prevent cracking of the lenses... Also put on and take off from the nose bridge never by the arms unless you do it with both hands. The R1 defect is starting to crack your lens but if you do that it won't get worse. Those lenses are actually in GREAT condition for a R1 and may be worth removing and having a custom cut Prizm Black in them. That is really the only part of the frame I would consider not using for its rarity in that condition. Mr @Chris A Hardaway two lines up is the man for the lens job...

Oh heck yea wear them! They look awesome on you! Just be sure the orbital screws that hold the lens in are backed out just a touch from snug to prevent cracking of the lenses... Also put on and take off from the nose bridge never by the arms unless you do it with both hands. The R1 defect is starting to crack your lens but if you do that it won't get worse. Those lenses are actually in GREAT condition for a R1 and may be worth removing and having a custom cut Prizm Black in them. That is really the only part of the frame I would consider not using for its rarity in that condition. Mr @Chris A Hardaway two lines up is the man for the lens job...
To wear them I open arms and I place them vertical “touching” the back of my head and I slide them down in order to prevent stress on the frame and bridge. What do you think? I’ve seen some videos 😂

To wear them I open arms and I place them vertical “touching” the back of my head and I slide them down in order to prevent stress on the frame and bridge. What do you think? I’ve seen some videos 😂
Don't wipe those vintage lens when they get dirty or else they will get scratched. Try wiping your eyes instead like this

3576E61A-9C10-4267-90F1-AADDD07AE0A2.gif

I tired gently with a good T6 torx to check the screws situation: both the temples one are easy to loose or tighten, the two into the orbits are TIGHT that I won’t feel comfortable to use more force to not eventually ruin them (since I have no experience and both looks in good condition with no dirt aron). Now I don’t know how to proceed, if to check with an optician but may I trust my optician (I use correction glasses usually)? 🤔

Back