• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 X-Metal Black Iridium

Those look like OEM lenses in good condition. I would suggest removing them and putting in custom cut lenses from @Chris A Hardaway which would give you the best of both worlds. The lenses are impossible to replace, but the frame is bombproof and the rubbers are fairly easy to get. The cracks are there, but aren’t too bad from what I can see

Those look like OEM lenses in good condition. I would suggest removing them and putting in custom cut lenses from @Chris A Hardaway which would give you the best of both worlds. The lenses are impossible to replace, but the frame is bombproof and the rubbers are fairly easy to get. The cracks are there, but aren’t too bad from what I can see
Thanks for the tip! I was wondering about it! Yeah the cracks are there and you must know where to look to
notice them, I thought there was no point replacing them since there is the sign of the crack but your reply changed my mind

what-he-said-regina-hall.gif

Back