• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

What’s up guys looking for beater Romeo 1 frame to restore or modify which ever direction I choose. Not exactly sure what beater prices are but not looking to spend over 600 tops. As far as frame colors plasma or X metal let me know what you got. I don’t need lenses or earsocks with the frame.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck!

Username Hidden said:
Good luck!

IMG_9457.gif

Username Hidden said:
Is 600 too low for a bare frame ?
this is a good buying thread mate. youve mentioned what you want, what you want it for and more importantly a price range youre willing to pay. alot of people here have totally unrealistic expectations on their buying ads such as "i am looking for an r1 and when you message them they tell you that they are only looking to pay 1/4 of what any market platform will sell them which is just a waste of everybodys time. this thread is not unreasonable just they are super hard to come by. Romeo are very pricey in australia around the 800 USD mark, i got mine by contacting a well known member and got him to do the custom work as well so it ended up with a nice custom for about that price. all the best

I think the price you're offering is decent. If might take a while, but you should find something in that price range. The last couple I've got have been less than that.

600 for a beater is good price, if someone got one