• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

Yeah, that guys seems to always have good stuff and he has been vouched for here on the forum by a few members that have purchased other Oakleys from him. Still a bit too high priced for just the R1's with no box, coin or anything...

Good thing about those pieces is that the lenses are not cracked and all the gaskets appear in good condition. And despite being $600, the last 3 R1's in that condition to end via auction all closed closer to $700. There's a guy in England I exchanged messages with that agreed to sell me a less well cared for pair for $500 shipped (horrid exchange rate) but I didn't do it. Only problem with Swin? I live in CA so I have to pay sales tax...that $600 R1 is $650 if I want it. In the end I've chosen to shuffle a Pit Boss back into the collection and another Juliet for less than $550...bang for the buck.

yes . . . the seller relisted them a few times already. . .

Not always the sellers fault, I keep having scammers try to get me on the Bay for rare items... Then I am stuck re-listing and answering 5 people as to why I am trying to sell the same item to multiple people... The Bay should delete completed sale listings where a refund has been given to the proper party because of a scam purchase.

Not always the sellers fault, I keep having scammers try to get me on the Bay for rare items... Then I am stuck re-listing and answering 5 people as to why I am trying to sell the same item to multiple people... The Bay should delete completed sale listings where a refund has been given to the proper party because of a scam purchase.

I thought they did....just happened to me the other day and within 2 hours the listing was totally wiped. Which I actually DIDN'T like because I had to retype everything (I know...save save save)

Latest Posts

Back