• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

I hope I don't regret that too. While I don't want two Plasma frames particuarly, I could have had those and tossed some Exovista Ruby in there for under $400. That said I keep looking at those X Metal R1's and that's what I REALLY want...but I'm not paying over $400...I'm just not going to do it. I've had conversations with a seller overseas for a pair at about $500 usd (damn exchange rate) but I'm hesitating there too....patience, patience.

I hope I don't regret that too. While I don't want two Plasma frames particuarly, I could have had those and tossed some Exovista Ruby in there for under $400. That said I keep looking at those X Metal R1's and that's what I REALLY want...but I'm not paying over $400...I'm just not going to do it. I've had conversations with a seller overseas for a pair at about $500 usd (damn exchange rate) but I'm hesitating there too....patience, patience.

I am regretting it for you already!!!!!

Seriously me too! I am not even sure I am aware of which ones you are talking about... I was watching all the R1's I could find. I did see a few go for right around $400...

Yeah he ended up selling them for a best offer at $385 plus $13 shipped. My offer was $350 shipped. I've learned my lesson about getting something I don't REALLY want however. I REALLY want an X Metal frame...if I got this for $350 I'd still be wanting an X Metal finish. If I have to pay $500 for an X Metal frame that I really want, I'd rather do that. than get something I don't want for less. I mean, if these were like sub $300 it would be kind of duh (like the BNIB Plasma/Fire I got for $285) but they're not.

Yeah he ended up selling them for a best offer at $385 plus $13 shipped. My offer was $350 shipped. I've learned my lesson about getting something I don't REALLY want however. I REALLY want an X Metal frame...if I got this for $350 I'd still be wanting an X Metal finish. If I have to pay $500 for an X Metal frame that I really want, I'd rather do that. than get something I don't want for less. I mean, if these were like sub $300 it would be kind of duh (like the BNIB Plasma/Fire I got for $285) but they're not.

I hear you on buying something you don't want, that makes total sense unless it is like you said and a ridiculous deal... Oh by the way, I hate you for getting a BNIB pair for that cheap...!! :)

Back