• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo "Jordan" Owners List

I was watching on this pair today and when the seller reduced the priced to $750 I immediately accepted the offer (knowingly nobody will take the offer) but then some dude out there was even more faster than me and it sold al of the sudden when I about to make a payment at the check-out process ๐Ÿ˜†

I was watching on this pair today and when the seller reduced the priced to $750 I immediately accepted the offer (knowingly nobody will take the offer) but then some dude out there was even more faster than me and it sold al of the sudden when I about to make a payment at the check-out process ๐Ÿ˜†
If only it was complete i would've paid more. I wonder if that seller is a member here. He has a bunch of oakley stuff, i even bought an xmetal soft vault from him a couple of weeks ago

If only it was complete i would've paid more. I wonder if that seller is a member here. He has a bunch of oakley stuff, i even bought an xmetal soft vault from him a couple of weeks ago
yah agreed on that, but with just the sunglasses and mf only, i think it's a fair deal for me :grin:
I have been hunting also for the MJ R1 and if only I'v been more quicker than I should before, I'd grub this one, lolz. Better luck next time I guess :)

yah agreed on that, but with just the sunglasses and mf only, i think it's a fair deal for me :grin:
I have been hunting also for the MJ R1 and if only I'v been more quicker than I should before, I'd grub this one, lolz. Better luck next time I guess :)
Now i can't stop thinking about the R1 jordan on ebay. I would've bought it if only i didn't buy the R1 that was posted here last friday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

dont worry my friend, pretty sure there would be more to come for you and for me ;) ๐Ÿ‘
This one just sold in minutes. I was a little late. Another 4 digit serial romeo today ๐Ÿ˜ญ

0B7204A9-16B6-46AD-8795-65943BE948B5.png

Back