• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo "Jordan" Owners List

I got the #0330 that kindly other member of the group agreed to part ways with it.
Looking for a long time for the #0331 but this is close and excellent option.

8292EFB2-577F-4972-9D0B-C5B17FA9D28A.jpeg

C55B687E-2D5B-458B-BC34-1258438271A3.jpeg

BE659D34-5046-4D2B-8A72-2AB769AECF24.jpeg

According with a study I read a while ago #23 ( Michael Jordan’s number) it’s the most well known number in the history of humanity.
I’m presenting to you one of the very “hard to see” and “hard to get” frames with this number! A real Grail!
Oakley Romeo1 “Jordan” #23 , possible the same pair of the well known poster. Who knows, knows.
Stay safe always, my OF friends

F29F04EA-62F4-49B9-A8DE-EEB170469039.png

Last edited:
According with a study I read a while ago #23 ( Michael Jordan’s number) it’s the most well known number in the history of humanity.
I’m presenting to you one of the very “hard to see” and “hard to get” frames with this number! A real Grail!
Oakley Romeo1 “Jordan” #23 , possible the same pair of the well known poster. Who knows, knows.

View attachment 874126
Woooowww no words!!!😮😮😮🤪

View attachment 874130
I see you finally obtained this #23.
Congrats Cody. I know we talked about this some time ago. How goes your Oakley “plan” and your idea?

I see you finally obtained this #23.
Congrats Cody. I know we talked about this some time ago. How goes your Oakley “plan” and your idea?
Everything it’s fine, just a bit postponed with these crazy times we’re living but will be fulfill as I told you! ❤️

View attachment 874130
I always play 23 in roulette, congrats on the score! That must have been an interesting negotiation!

Back