• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeos

When I opened the thread, I was greeted with that first photo of the Romeo coin. All I could hear in my head was that guy calling DiCaprio "row-MAYO."

Congrats on the newest acquisition.

Beau with his Romeos be like:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I bought some random "cheap" lenses for a project off ebay about a year ago. After buying that the seller in China reached out to me and told me he gets "authentic" oakley lens blanks on 8.75 base curve and did I want to buy a bunch for $20/pair. I told him I was hesitant (I thought their lenses were made in the USA for example).... But I agreed to buy 5 or 6 pair I think. When I got them in there was a really cool almost OO Red Polarized looking blank, a Ruby iridium blank, and I can't remember what else. I could tell immediately they weren't actual "authentic" oakley blanks for various reasons, but they were still nicer than the aftermakret blanks I've been accustomed to seeing from Essilor/Optisource,ABB vision etc.

Anyway, bottom line is if they are what I think they are I chopped em up and sold them for $60 a pair?!

Looks good @beau1890
Are they the same ones I picked up off you?