• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Savitar for $99 on Woot!

yes i got mine as well, but how come a case is not included. I bought a savitar at a store and it arrived to the store in a larger box with the zipper case inside. Surprised this color went on woot, isn't this one of the newer shades of the savitar.

yes i got mine as well, but how come a case is not included. I bought a savitar at a store and it arrived to the store in a larger box with the zipper case inside. Surprised this color went on woot, isn't this one of the newer shades of the savitar.
Yeah I was surprised to see this colorway on woot as well since its in the most recent release grouping. My Prizm Sapphire didnt come with a zipper case in store. So I am curious why yours did.

Yeah I was surprised to see this colorway on woot as well since its in the most recent release grouping. My Prizm Sapphire didnt come with a zipper case in store. So I am curious why yours did.

Wow, Alan IMMA have to surprise you back...

I actually purchased two Savitars this year at retail store...
however only difference I realize right now is... both were done with an RX.

Maybe due to that I get the zipper case. The store had to receive the black cardboard box (a larger one) and inside this box is the frame and the zipper case.

Mine arrived today. Looks great.

8EF34FB5-5E0A-405B-838A-D1807FC11355.jpeg

115B1DA0-1BB3-4B4D-990D-238C224799B6.jpeg

A83B87C5-57C4-48B6-B85D-704D471DF48D.jpeg

Back