• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor summer 2020

give me your $2k lets buy s&p when the true Rona effect hits the stock market. I’ll split the profits/losses with you...
Good idea! I’m gonna add some more bitcoin. Waiting for the dollar to fall apart after the printing presses have been put on auto...

Only in USA no shipping to Canada
Twenty per country would be cool.
We Canadians only have Oakley stores in a few big cities,some people won’t ship here,it’s tough being a collector in Canada ,and our 70 cent dollar doesnt help

We Canadians only have Oakley stores in a few big cities,some people won’t ship here,it’s tough being a collector in Canada ,and our 70 cent dollar doesnt help

We just lost our only Oakley store here in British Columbia during covid. Closest O store for us is across the border at the Tulalip outlet mall and that's a Vault. Have to head towards Seattle for 3 more proper stores.(border is closed though, obviously) In Whistler there is an Oakley store, but it's a faux store that's operated by the Whistler resort and not actually affiliated with Oakley. Makes new releases a little more boring now.

Damn I guess i was the closest
I literally paid for them already
Gave me confirmation, then after that, that stupid page pops. “Maintanance crap”

On this forum perhaps...
I agree, owner of this item is already pre-assigned, except if any of us here gets it to prove this wrong. The online selling is just for the hype. At least the hype of OF member because nobody out there knows about it anyway... lol...

Someone on O-Review has screenshot of their attempt showing a completed order with "in processing" and estimated ship date. We'll see if they get the out of stock email and order cancelled or not.

No cancellation email yet

Screenshot_20200808-012059_Gmail.jpg

I get slagging flippers but it is what it is. They own them they can do with them what they like.
the only time it bothers me is when they cry it’s their grail and you offer them a great deal and then they flip it But that being said you no longer own it or have rights to it.

Back