• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust MD On 6pm

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
w/VR28 57.99 free shipping also have Shadow Camo G30 SJ2 but dimensions look like Asian fit on SJ 2 can anyone confirm

Really hard to tell, but the nosebombs look HUGE on them. There's been a bunch of Straight Jacket 2's moving lately...are they going to be discontinued soon?

Yes in the next few weeks...I knew abt that 6 months ago I'd pick these up but regular fit Sj's fit me better... anyway i got a spare Rust MD....if this is really VR28 and not VR28 Black its pretty cool for dawn/dusk/ rain driving and unique......if its VR28 Black guess Ill have 2 but thats a great combo...even thinned from 300 to 100 pair I like having an extra of those ...rust and Cinder are 2 colors that seeem able to please the conservatives like me and more non traditional color way variety loving...great colors

I would like to snag the SJ2 if they are definitely not Asian fit. I will have to keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone can confirm.

I'm just like you piper haha. Like to be conservative when it comes to my glasses. I'm pretty sure the only pair that kind of screams attention is the FMJ Splice. Not including my limited/artist stuff, most of my stuff is polished RB, Rust, Smoke, etc. No positive red iridium for me!

I actually prefer the standard straight jacket compared to the Asian Fit. The Asian Fit are 10x better as they push the glasses up to an appropriate level, but the nose bombs dig in pretty bad...I think...I haven't worn the straight jacket in awhile. Wore them out on a run and they fogged up pretty bad, so I sold them off.

Back