• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Saddleback Worth

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I'm about to pull the trigger for a Saddleback (black leather, white/silver face), does anyone know what they're worth these days? The seller is asking something like $175 without the box, but the watch is in very nice condition.It seems it's been lightly used, leather has almost no strains or discoloration, and the face/bezel looks perfect.
I've always wanted this bracelet watch, so how much do you think I should pay? And how the hell do you clean the leather, you know, I don't want the previous owner Dna on it haha
Thanks!

200$ ish is a fair price complete 150$ without box. I have seen cheaper ones than that seems not super collectable.

Thanks for the answer! I'm planning to wear the crap out of it, so the box is quite useless to me, but I appreciate the inoit in price, might get a few bucks off the asking price by saying I'd like the box ;)

eBay had them from $75-$125. It's a nice watch... small but a nice watch. There is leather cleaner kits you can purchase. Just spray and rub with a rag, a pretty easy process.

eBay had them from $75-$125. It's a nice watch... small but a nice watch. There is leather cleaner kits you can purchase. Just spray and rub with a rag, a pretty easy process.
I've never been able to find them that cheap, the one I got here seems to have a decent strap (see pics). I've always wanted the brown leather version, but every time I find one the strap is completely stained and nasty. My second choice is the black leather/white face which is what I got here. Do you think anyone here might have one available?
upload_2017-5-24_12-1-24.png

I've never been able to find them that cheap, the one I got here seems to have a decent strap (see pics). I've always wanted the brown leather version, but every time I find one the strap is completely stained and nasty. My second choice is the black leather/white face which is what I got here. Do you think anyone here might have one available?
View attachment 342005

I'll pm you

Back