• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scalpel Ear Socks and Replacement Parts

ShelbyGirl

Oakley Beginner
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum. My husband has a pair of the black and yellow Scalpel Oakley Sunglasses. I called Oakley, and I'm sure you all know, there are no replacement parts for the Scalpel.

So, my question is does anyone know where I can get the replacement ear socks or other parts? Are there any socks from a different model that work on the Scalpel? He loves these glasses and I'm at a loss on how to repair them so he can keep on using them. Open to all options and opinions here!

Thanks for your help!!

OK Shelby, I checked my stash when I got in last night, and I have only one pair of Scalpel socks, they are Ducati Red...and that will do your hubby absolutely no good at all. I'm sorry!

:(

OK Shelby, I checked my stash when I got in last night, and I have only one pair of Scalpel socks, they are Ducati Red...and that will do your hubby absolutely no good at all. I'm sorry!

:(

Well.... I think I will ask him and let you know......:cool:

Fair enough. You will have exchange access in a short while then you can start a "Want to Buy" thread in there and get him the correct pair. Just sayin'
;)

Fair enough. You will have exchange access in a short while then you can start a "Want to Buy" thread in there and get him the correct pair. Just sayin'
;)

So I am very new to how you guys do things on this forum. How much are they, I think my husband would be fine with the red as long as they don't cost an arm and leg.... lol

Latest Posts

Back