• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scratch repair DIY - How to repair your Oakley lenses?

The 2nd pic shows its pretty difficult to see upon first glance. The last picture u can just see it as the light catches it just near the top of the lense.i paid 75 euro with receipt box and papers.apart from that the glasses are great condition for 6 years old. Should just stop worrying and be happy?
Yes

If it was listed as preowned you should be happy with it. Just my opinion. Its an okay price for it complete.. especially if you’re going to wear it. Like you said it’s pretty hard to find at first glance and the seller may have just missed it. It’s pretty far out of the way.

If it was listed as preowned you should be happy with it. Just my opinion. Its an okay price for it complete.. especially if you’re going to wear it. Like you said it’s pretty hard to find at first glance and the seller may have just missed it. It’s pretty far out of the way.
Thank u

Probably overpaid a little but you don’t find them too often complete. It looks like preowned pairs are all over. You could ask the seller for a partial refund if you are really bugged by it since it does have a scratch in it.

15568979616453075942386433047783.jpg

Probably overpaid a little but you don’t find them too often complete. It looks like preowned pairs are all over. You could ask the seller for a partial refund if you are really bugged by it since it does have a scratch in it.
Yes I think it may be hard to find fully complete as there 6 years old .but seller told me on more than 1 occasion there wer no scratches at all

15568979616453075942386433047783.jpg

Back