• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Secret hidden threads

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
T

"TRUMP"

Can we make secret hidden threads that only select, tenored members can see so it's not considered bashing? Like a "Dr chop still has my glasses" thread. Or an "I hate trump" thread. These could be very theraputic...or maybe @cacatman can make a list of people who have lost their glasses to the chop shop...

Or is there already secret hidden threads and I'm just not in the club? :prankster:

What happened to you sucks. Sorry to hear it. I removed Dr Chop from the customs list after I saw that last post about trying to contact him, even though he wanted to stay on it.

Any "blacklist" that bags others will likely get removed. I kind of get that - defamation and all.

The best we can do is have a "whitelist" of people you can definitely recommend.

e.g. Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 22 Best of the Best O.F. Sellers

What happened to you sucks. Sorry to hear it. I removed Dr Chop from the customs list after I saw that last post about trying to contact him, even though he wanted to stay on it.

Any "blacklist" that bags others will likely get removed. I kind of get that - defamation and all.

The best we can do is have a "whitelist" of people you can definitely recommend.

e.g. Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 22 Best of the Best O.F. Sellers

But if you just made a list of people without any comments than it wouldn' be bashing and if it' true than it's not defamation

But if you just made a list of people without any comments than it wouldn' be bashing and if it' true than it's not defamation
That's true. But I think you'd have to include comments ie. Paid in full, but still have not received sunglasses for 1.5 years.

People are reluctant to post such stuff anyhow, especially if there's still hope that they can get their pairs. If they complain, then it significantly increases the chance that they will either get their pair more slowly....or not at all!!

That's true. But I think you'd have to include comments ie. Paid in full, but still have not received sunglasses for 1.5 years.

People are reluctant to post such stuff anyhow, especially if there's still hope that they can get their pairs. If they complain, then it significantly increases the chance that they will either get their pair more slowly....or not at all!!

So.....youre telling me there's a chance?

You know how the saying goes: white is right

Back