• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Secret hidden threads

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
So can we have a secret club about the secret club including the secret clubs existence while checking and balancing out that it does not exist, all the while allowing the club to thrive in secret with no knowledge of the thriving to outside or not included personnel’s?

So can we have a secret club about the secret club including the secret clubs existence while checking and balancing out that it does not exist, all the while allowing the club to thrive in secret with no knowledge of the thriving to outside or not included personnel’s?

I'm sworn to not answer questions like this

I'm sworn to not answer questions like this
What if you answered the question about the club by assuming the gender and identity of the club and then swapping back after telling me? Since it’s 2018 does this also mean I can assume my position as a club member and therefore have to tell me or its a hate crime for being clubist?

What if you answered the question about the club by assuming the gender and identity of the club and then swapping back after telling me? Since it’s 2018 does this also mean I can assume my position as a club member and therefore have to tell me or its a hate crime for being clubist?

I can't even confirm or deny that it's 2018

Back