• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Sell/Trade London Police Gascan And Troy Lee Jupiter-Ichiro Radar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

There have been posts recently that got me interested in the Ichiro Radar's. I have a pair of brand new London Police Gascan NIB and a pair of Troy Lee Jupiter (white frame with desgins) BNIB with a hard case that comes with it. I am mainly interested in the Ichiro Radar (blue ones), but would also be open to other things as well. I am only into plastic frames, and no Frogskins please. Would be willing to trade or sell or do whatever with these, but really want the Ichiro Radar.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have the ichiro radar that im willing to part with but not interested in any of those models

Username Hidden said:
I have the ichiro radar that im willing to part with but not interested in any of those models

Pmed.

Username Hidden said:
There have been posts recently that got me interested in the Ichiro Radar's. I have a pair of brand new London Police Gascan NIB and a pair of Troy Lee Jupiter (white frame with desgins) BNIB with a hard case that comes with it. I am mainly interested in the Ichiro Radar (blue ones), but would also be open to other things as well. I am only into plastic frames, and no Frogskins please. Would be willing to trade or sell or do whatever with these, but really want the Ichiro Radar.

Would you sell Gascans outright?

Still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.