• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling for new rifle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've decided I want a new rifle for squirrel season. Mine is all worn out and such. Any way have these for sale, unless someone has the specific rifle i want. (10/22)
Monster dog. I painted these olive drab. My first time painting, and it shows around the icons. Brand new ikon lenses. I'd like 80$

Enduro blue sky fingerprint. Sapphire lenses. 40$

Gen 2 "new" straight jacket. I believe the color is new blue? Some wear on name on nose bridge. 75$

All lenses are either new, or look new. I'll do shipping at 7$ per small flat rate. Buy all 3 and I'll do free shipping. As far as boxes and bags, I think I have boxes for the enduro and straight jacket. I'll have to dig up bags, which will be authentic bags. (I got to find them from when we moved.)
Any questions please ask.
Also there will be a pic of my oldest holding a squirrel from yesterday's hunt. (I missed 3 squirrels with her, hence the wanting a new gun)

20190908_160047.jpg

20190908_160051.jpg

20190908_160057.jpg

20190908_160309.jpg

20190908_160315.jpg

20190908_160322.jpg

20190908_160326.jpg

20190908_160336.jpg

20190908_160341.jpg

20190908_160357.jpg

20190908_160403.jpg

20190907_081718.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
How much for the squirrel ?

Asking for a friend.

Username Hidden said:
How much for the squirrel ?

Asking for a friend.
I think your friend prefers gerbils

Keep the shades, let your daughter do the shooting. Lol.

Y’all EAT the squirrel?

Damn I actually have two 'spare' 10/22s that just sit in the safe. Walnut/blue & composite/ss and both with Simmons Rimfire scopes. But unless you are near the Seattle area it wouldn't be worth it for either of us after shipping and transfer fees. Definitely some of the best little varmint rifles for sure. Good luck dude!

Username Hidden said:
I think your friend prefers gerbils

He does but he said that the squirrel with its long tail is easier to remove with one swift jerk ... apparently

Username Hidden said:
Damn I actually have two 'spare' 10/22s that just sit in the safe. Walnut/blue & composite/ss and both with Simmons Rimfire scopes. But unless you are near the Seattle area it wouldn't be worth it for either of us after shipping and transfer fees. Definitely some of the best little varmint rifles for sure. Good luck dude!
Shipping, idk about. Transfer fee is only 25$ my end goal is to have a .22 to give to a kid later. My .22 is a marlin with that crappy micro groove barrel and it's from the 80's so its shot out. Up to you. And, I have a scope I could put on it. Need to find a scope for sis crickett she has.

Username Hidden said:
Shipping, idk about. Transfer fee is only 25$ my end goal is to have a .22 to give to a kid later. My .22 is a marlin with that crappy micro groove barrel and it's from the 80's so its shot out. Up to you. And, I have a scope I could put on it. Need to find a scope for sis crickett she has.
No I don't know what I was thinking because I was envisioning as a sale of the rifle not as a trade for the glasses. I just saw rifle and 10/22 and got all giddy! 😁 sorry for the confusion!

Is the Faygo and the Jergens included in the trade?