• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Selling Hollow Point Watch (Like new condition, first owner, extra links, and display box included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Watch 1 (1).jpg

I bought the watch 2 summers ago at an Oakley Vault and only wore it every now and then. There are 2 extremely small dings on the watch face and slight scratch on the side of the face. Everything on the watch works perfectly, I'm only selling it because I don't wear it at all anymore and I feel like someone else would love to have it.
All sales are final and if you want any additional pictures or information let me know!

Oakley Watch 3.jpg

Oakley Watch 6 (2).jpg

Oakley Watch 2 (1).jpg

Oakley Watch 8 (1).jpg

Oakley Watch 7 (1).jpg

Oakley Watch 4 (1).jpg

Oakley Watch 5 (1).jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Price?

Price?

This actually needs to be in the exchange thread once the member meets forum requirements for the exchange.

@SoulFulFrog

Pm'd

Moved. Hes a premium member so please no more reports. Hes allowed to sell on the forum now..

OP please be advised I moved your thread to the exchange area appropriate for watches.. thanks..

Username Hidden said:
Moved. Hes a premium member so please no more reports. Hes allowed to sell on the forum now..

OP please be advised I moved your thread to the exchange area appropriate for watches.. thanks..
Sorry I missed the premium part, my bad

Username Hidden said:

Still missing a price.

should sell fast but needs a price first.

Status
Not open for further replies.