• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling Majority of Collection

U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell most of my collection. All prices include price shipped, I will only sell within with United States.
*Made original post in X-Metal Collection by mistake, has been closed*
I will be adding more sunglasses as I get time to take pictures and post them on here. Jawbreakers, EV Zeros, Radarlocks as well. Pretty much holding on to most of my Holbrooks and Flaks, everything else can go.

Livestrong Flakjacket (original lenses)
3 sets go lenses plus case included
Polarized
$135 (OBO)

DSC03722.jpg

Silver Uranium Prizm daily polarized
Case included
$80

DSC03703.jpg

Covert Holbrooks Prizm daily
Case included
$80

DSC03706.jpg

Sliver Machinist Edition with Chrome Iridium Polarized
$75

DSC03714.jpg

Holbrook Mix Prizm Ruby
$85

DSC03731.jpg

Carbon blades
$130

DSC03751.jpg

Holbrook Jade Fade

$60

DSC03763.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Your photos aren't working here... You should also remove your post in x-metal section as there's nothing x-metal in that post, although you photos do work there.

Username Hidden said:
Your photos aren't working here... You should also remove your post in x-metal section as there's nothing x-metal in that post, although you photos do work there.

I can't take you seriously with that avatar!

Username Hidden said:
I can't take you seriously with that avatar!
Well thats better than having your phone break as @QLR1 experienced with my previous one lol

Username Hidden said:

Trying to fix it now, on my end they showed up. I know there's nothing X-Metal, the original post was made in the wrong section by accident.

Username Hidden said:
Well thats better than having your phone break as @QLR1 experienced with my previous one lol

First you break his phone, and then you take his job?!?!

Username Hidden said:

Should be all fixed now

Works here.
GLWS

Do you still have the grips?

Back