• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow Water Prizm RX alternative????

NorthernNomad

Oakley Beginner
I’m looking to get into a pair of Mainlink XL’s, this will be my do everything pair of sunglasses, with a focus on fishing. I fish clear water Great Lakes, 50/50 shallow and offshore. I wanted the Shallow Water Prizm, but have found that they’re not an option. Could anyone recommend something similar for sunny, overcast, do everything conditions? I was considering Rose Gold Prizm Polarized, also Tungsten Prizm Polarized. I’d like a nice mirror finish, the Tungsten doesn’t look like it had hardly any mirror at all?? Thanks for any input..

Tungsten does have mirror, maybe not as much as prizm rose gold but it does have mirror. Prizm tungsten reminds me a lot of prizm shallow water and I like both lenses a lot (and I have both too)!

Tungsten does have mirror, maybe not as much as prizm rose gold but it does have mirror. Prizm tungsten reminds me a lot of prizm shallow water and I like both lenses a lot (and I have both too)!
What about Prizm Ruby Polarized? This was suggested by an RX sunglass outfit as a good alternative to Shallow Water.

Back