• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Shaq "Superman" Timebomb

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am putting my Timebomb up for trade. This watch was custom made for Shaquille Oneal. I bought this watch from someone who worked in the Sports department at Oakley and has quite a bit of Oakley sports memorabilia. This is a beautiful watch I just have been looking to buy a Diamond Minute Machine so something has to go. If you have a Diamond Minute Machine and would like to work out a trade. Send me a PM and we can try to work out something. The inside of the watch says. “Man of Steel” and the number 34. Can’t get picture to load at the moment
Unfortunately there is no documentation for this watch but a there are numerous serious collectors that know about this watch and have made offers to me to buy the watch. SOLD

56E04593-4F09-41F2-8397-157BF7A91867.png

10B95451-0875-4841-9815-321EDCFA8633.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I can verify this also...I have bought a few items from him . Actually met him he lives about 40 minutes from me.(Ex Oakley employee)

Pics?!?!

That’s a gem there. WOW!

Username Hidden said:
I can verify this also...I have bought a few items from him . Actually met him he lives about 40 minutes from me.(Ex Oakley employee)

This would be a great grab for you Reggie! I only ask that you come visit me so I can see it in person.

Username Hidden said:
@Steven Goldberg is an ex oakley employee?

Last edited:
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.