• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Shaq Timebomb for..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for understanding. The last thing I want to do is piss you off. I was just asking questions I would think anyone who is interested would be wondering. Isn’t there a way you could get it verified somehow though? I got Shaq’s cell phone number
Why u gonna buy it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Why u gonna buy it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don’t have a MM to trade for it

All valid questions. I was hoping for documentation as well. It is a super cool piece if it can be proven without a doubt. I’m hoping someone can find legitimacy and I’ll pounce on it like a tiger

Hey Steve. I'm still trying to get documentation. But if they find the pictures of Shaq with the watch I will probably just keep it. Haha

But Steve I do owe you from a couple of deals you hooked me up on. So you would get first chance if that ever happened.

Username Hidden said:
But Steve I do owe you from a couple of deals you hooked me up on. So you would get first chance if that ever happened.

Ill buy your car if you include the watch

Haha. For 7000 you can have both

Username Hidden said:
I can verify it was made for Shaq. I know the person that worked on it and he is legit. He and his wife both worked at Oakley HQ and both were let go in the LUX downsizing.
He also made the Pit Boss Indy 500 sets. He had the bricks lazer cut and he still has some full bricks from the racetrack. He worked on the sports side of Oakley.
Who is the person, is it the guy who etched the watch because the main Oakley watch guy still works there

Last edited:
Not gonna name any names here. This person I know that worked in the sports division of Oakley was involved in this. Not saying he actually did the work just that he was involved in the process. Take my word for it or not I don't care .. I have no reason to lie.

Username Hidden said:
Not gonna name any names here. This person I know that worked in the sports division of Oakley was involved in this. Not saying he actually did the work just that he was involved in the process. Take my word for it or not I don't care .. I have no reason to lie.
Relax there bub