• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Shaun White Blue Chrome Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I wanted to bid on them but figured he won. Almost just to make sure he got em.
Or because the little birdie on the phone said “we already have those” 50 times annoyingly 😬😝 sorry not sorry

Some people reacted to this post.
Winner winner chicken dinner! Stoked about securing these. I wasn’t going to post until I received them but figured what the hell - I’M PUMPED!
Username Hidden said:
I bet Frogger John took a day off so that he didn’t miss em.
LOL man I couldn’t sleep last night!
Username Hidden said:
I wanted to bid on them but figured he won. Almost just to make sure he got em.
Very much appreciated @Marstain

Also shout out to @Pumpkin King @Wewillsee1234 and @Oaksaurus55 for notifying me about these. Yeah, end price was a lot, but I’ve been wanting these back in the collection for a long time. Thank you for looking out O Fam!

Username Hidden said:
Winner winner chicken dinner! Stoked about securing these. I wasn’t going to post until I received them but figured what the hell - I’M PUMPED!

LOL man I couldn’t sleep last night!

Very much appreciated @Marstain

Also shout out to @Pumpkin King @Wewillsee1234 and @Oaksaurus55 for notifying me about these. Yeah, end price was a lot, but I’ve been wanting these back in the collection for a long time. Thank you for looking out O Fam!
Glad to hear you are the owner bud! Never let these go!

Congrats bro! @FroggerJohn probably the only frogskin that i wanted to own 😁 but price was already too high so didn't bother to bid

Congrats!! I’m glad you are bringing them to your collection.

I saw those the other day too. Congrats man. It was a super clean pair being new. Please take my advice though. Don't over use them. As in stay away from using the blue chrome frogs for bad weather days, heat or anything else that would hurt the finish. Ive seen so many that fail because of over use. Its sorta why they scrapped the sku early and didn't make as many. Congrats Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.