• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shill bidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone loves to cuddle up with some nice looking Pitties......

425A57D8-BD9A-4267-AD4B-991C277B9905.jpeg

Thought I would add my confrontation with Joe and his reactions last year, confrontation does no good. Isn't this a sign of a sociopath? Lack of conscious.

Joe I am a little bit upset. When I go back and look at 75% of my bids for your items.
188 blue star
186 blue star
Same MO, 100% bids on your goods with over 22 retractions
all shadowed my bids, and I only won when I hit a certain, pre determined number I believe. Everytime 188 blue star or 186 blue star won the item, it was relisted, and more then once, as in your denim frogs, and others. The ones that I won were well over $200-$300 more then the last normal bid before the predetermined auto bids kicked in, by 188 blue star or 186 blue star. I probably lost about $3500 on my purchases because of this exact practice, and trust me, I added it up.
Believe me, I did my research, thats what I do for a living, so to speak.
It appears from the only evidence I could garner, that YOU are 188 blue star, and/or 186 blue star, and if not you persa, then some one in your pose.
You do realize this is a very illegal practice called shill bidding? And can be reported to the Justice Department as fraud.

Reply from Mr. Teflon.

Hi Kip!

I have reported that User as well, and even blocked them many times. However, eBay is all about buyers. Just in the last few weeks someone purchased my old Intel processor, and tried to return it with a different bad processor inside. Luckily I take pictures of serial numbers and was able to combat the issue. That user was not banned, nor from what I can see anything was done to them.

I am truly sorry if you lost money bidding on my listings. The higher in value that they go, the more people bid 'out of their budget'.

Therefore, if you want the Lucky Frogs, I recommend purchasing them directly.

Cheers & Thanks!

Joe

POS Douche bag.

But yeah some of this is on me for being an IDIOT! I was warned, but since childhood a warning does not sufice, I need to get kicked in the teeth before I learn, ask my dead POS step father, he was an expert at kicking in teeth.

Thought I would add my confrontation with Joe and his reactions last year, confrontation does no good. Isn't this a sign of a sociopath? Lack of conscious.

Joe I am a little bit upset. When I go back and look at 75% of my bids for your items.
188 blue star
186 blue star
Same MO, 100% bids on your goods with over 22 retractions
all shadowed my bids, and I only won when I hit a certain, pre determined number I believe. Everytime 188 blue star or 186 blue star won the item, it was relisted, and more then once, as in your denim frogs, and others. The ones that I won were well over $200-$300 more then the last normal bid before the predetermined auto bids kicked in, by 188 blue star or 186 blue star. I probably lost about $3500 on my purchases because of this exact practice, and trust me, I added it up.
Believe me, I did my research, thats what I do for a living, so to speak.
It appears from the only evidence I could garner, that YOU are 188 blue star, and/or 186 blue star, and if not you persa, then some one in your pose.
You do realize this is a very illegal practice called shill bidding? And can be reported to the Justice Department as fraud.

Reply from Mr. Teflon.

Hi Kip!

I have reported that User as well, and even blocked them many times. However, eBay is all about buyers. Just in the last few weeks someone purchased my old Intel processor, and tried to return it with a different bad processor inside. Luckily I take pictures of serial numbers and was able to combat the issue. That user was not banned, nor from what I can see anything was done to them.

I am truly sorry if you lost money bidding on my listings. The higher in value that they go, the more people bid 'out of their budget'.

Therefore, if you want the Lucky Frogs, I recommend purchasing them directly.

Cheers & Thanks!

Joe

POS Douche bag.

But yeah some of this is on me for being an IDIOT! I was warned, but since childhood a warning does not sufice, I need to get kicked in the teeth before I learn, ask my dead POS step father, he was an expert at kicking in teeth.
Basically he reported himself :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back