• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping assistance.

funny thing....... Greenland has a very high murder rate, and alcoholism run rampant........ Jacob, will you agree ?

let me just research if i am correct....... hold on
Yeah you are correct - plenty of social problems in Greenland. Our fault I suspect.
And though it’s a beautiful place, it’s ******* cold.
I propose a straight up swap for Hawaii :dance2:

Puerto rico.... where Rcga32 lives...... :D

Greenland is like Mexico.... only a bit colder. And with polar bears .......

I admit i have never been up there....... but i bet it smells nicer too........ 😆😅

no offense litos ! 😇
You guys crack me up :lol::lol::lol:
Surprised it’s a subject at all over there. To be honest - if I was US president I wouldn’t want to meet our PM either - she’s a f....... communist **** :vinsent:
I have never been either - but my dad lived there for 3 years back in the 80’ies. It’s too cold to smell of anything. The only upside I can think of is that there are no mosquitoes 🦟

Yeah you are correct - plenty of social problems in Greenland. Our fault I suspect.
And though it’s a beautiful place, it’s ******* cold.
I propose a straight up swap for Hawaii :dance2:
Sounds good ........
And remember, we already screw up once, we sold all the Virgin Islands to the US a few hundred years ago.....:rolleyes:..:(

That should have been our refuge/retirement and get away place, especially in these times

You guys crack me up :lol::lol::lol:
Surprised it’s a subject at all over there. To be honest - if I was US president I wouldn’t want to meet our PM either - she’s a f....... communist **** :vinsent:
I have never been either - but my dad lived there for 3 years back in the 80’ies. It’s too cold to smell of anything. The only upside I can think of is that there are no mosquitoes 🦟
Not a fan either .......... and hiring all her friends to high paid jobs... o_O

But Muhammad Ostergaard is still the worst imo ! :hunter:

And yes, No mosquitoes , nothing to do........ but to drink all day,

Greenland-998x665.jpg

:drinks: skål !

I'd be happy AF if that happened. Love snowy places lol
But you are in Mexico..... you need to get to the US and commit some crime and sh!t...... only then will you be on your way to Greenland....... get moving.
@"TRUMP" is in florida.... you can crash on his couch and he can teach you his criminal ways ....... :p :drinks:

Back