• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping internationally

Finally someone gets what I'm saying.
I think most people here fully understand how the insurance part works, and that there are extra costs for international shipping. As a seller, if a buyer is willing to pay the extra costs for customs, tax, whatever, then I'm comfortable making the sale and shipping international. But I also agree with you that buyers need to be reasonable and not expect the same shipping costs when buying outside of your home country. Insurance is not cheap, and IMHO, you should 'not' ship without it. That will leave one party out to dry if something goes south. And whoever is left with the empty bag, hopefully that was the person that agreed to take on the responsibility. It takes two people to be able to ship something. If an agreement can't be made, then no deal. Adios.

I understand that. The issue is those not wanting to pay the extra.
My experienced with this pal, is like playing a fool game thinking bcoz i was a newbie here :cool-20:, wanting to pay him $675 (reduced price from previous # of offers from $7xx) plus shipping. this is absolutely fine and fair deal. but when he said payable f&f plus shipping :eek:, oh oh, this aint right. this is only to cover his a$$ if something goes wrong.
It's not only because I dont know you yet and you saying check your 100% ratings and to trust you, sorry not for me as yet mate. I just dont want to gumble into any troubles. FYI, I purchased #s of xmetals here with smooth transactions and never came across to ask me f&f.

My experienced with this pal, is like playing a fool game thinking bcoz i was a newbie here :cool-20:, wanting to pay him $675 (reduced price from previous # of offers from $7xx) plus shipping. this is absolutely fine and fair deal. but when he said payable f&f plus shipping :eek:, oh oh, this aint right. this is only to cover his a$$ if something goes wrong.
It's not only because I dont know you yet and you saying check your 100% ratings and to trust you, sorry not for me as yet mate. I just dont want to gumble into any troubles. FYI, I purchased #s of xmetals here with smooth transactions and never came across to ask me f&f.
Well u obviously don't know me or my reputation. Low declared value = friends and family. It's cool. I know now to not ship internationally anymore.

I use mailforward... delivery to Israel (0.5kg/1lb.) about 15usd
if I need to buy something in US i provide DE address :)

From what I can gather from your unique form of English, you've had several positive transactions with members of the OF. If this is true, why do you have a 0.0% rating?

From what I can gather from your unique form of English, you've had several positive transactions with members of the OF. If this is true, why do you have a 0.0% rating?
yeah truly unique 😎👍
no idea buds, 🤷‍♂️
I can request if that's necessary oonly for you

Last edited:
It’s unfortunate that a lot of people don’t leave feedback, especially now that the format changed a little. I think the feedback is helpful, especially when you are just starting out.
Exactly this..... as a newer member ive 10 deals to date but only 6 feedback so almost 50%down even though all good.