• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shockingly good X-Metal knockoffs

Breaking News: Romeos are still ugly AF, regardless if they're real or fake
6C8D706E-D0C9-4BE6-9C53-BB54857CFA74.gif

S**t, I ain't too proud to test drive a pair of well-built knockoffs, especially not for $30 with free USPS shipping. Just ordered the exact same pair as OP. Will let you know what happens. If I can talk X-Man into it, I'll even send them to him and pay his normal blast refinish fee just so somebody who actually knows what the f**k they're doing can inspect them. I'm clueless, but eager to learn.

S**t, I ain't too proud to test drive a pair of well-built knockoffs, especially not for $30 with free USPS shipping. Just ordered the exact same pair as OP. Will let you know what happens. If I can talk X-Man into it, I'll even send them to him and pay his normal blast refinish fee just so somebody who actually knows what the f**k they're doing can inspect them. I'm clueless, but eager to learn.
They won't look like x-metal.....only steel or titanium will get that look....those things are cheap pot metal.

Back