• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shocktube Hex Keys

Trebr

Oakley Beginner
Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement Hex-key for Shocktubes from Oakley or somewhere else?

Thanks!

You would probably need to call CS as the shocktube does not come up on the parts portal. Honestly though if you just need to get it off you can pick up a hex key from the hardware store

You would probably need to call CS as the shocktube does not come up on the parts portal. Honestly though if you just need to get it off you can pick up a hex key from the hardware store
Yeah, I figured I could use one out of my tool set as long as I don't torque it down lol.

Maybe one of them 3D printing guys can print a bunch to sell.
These plastic ones don’t scratch the paint on the hex bolt.

@ZCForge

7165A9F4-C254-4C27-8EA5-7A572DB0B8B9.jpeg

I was able to get oakley to send me two of them in a bag, just fyi. Took a few back and forths through customer service emails.
The funny thing was after the back and forths, they gave me an OakleySI code that I can't use lol.

I was able to get oakley to send me two of them in a bag, just fyi. Took a few back and forths through customer service emails.
The funny thing was after the back and forths, they gave me an OakleySI code that I can't use lol.
Well done, you passt the test. :cool:
I will be mailing you a list of Items to get for free from Oakley for me.
e.g. Rubber Kits for Scar, Splice, Hatchet, Straight Jacket, Mag and others.

Back