• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoe Palace M Frame (Mumbo)

I finally got tracking information this morning, looking forward to this pair. I wish Oakley would do a proper limited release of these like they did with the SubZero's last year. A set of Heater and a set of sweep lens variations, or offer both lens size in each pair like this did with this set. But with black and violet or black and sapphire lens colors.
That's a great point. All we've ever gotten, with the exception of MUZM set, were Heaters.

Well this is usually how things go for me.

One of my pairs is missing the jade lens.....

This is why I always order 2.

20230927_182455.jpg

Hopefully you told them and they are making it right....

I sent them an email right after I got it. I'll wait till tomorrow and if I don't get an answer Ill call them. When I called the number on their website it sent me to a phone tree that just hung up every time I tried picking an option...lol

1989 world series, then the earthquake hit and collapsed a portion of the bay bridge
No not really the bay bridge, the big damage and death was the Cypress Street viaduct Interstate 880. Cars were flatten to about 6 inches in height. My brother cleaned up that mess. 42 people got smashed in that collapse. Only a small section of the Bay Bridge collapsed, 50 ft, killing one.

Another LUX collapse.

No not really the bay bridge, the big damage and death was the Cypress Street viaduct Interstate 880. Cars were flatten to about 6 inches in height. My brother cleaned up that mess. 42 people got smashed in that collapse. Only a small section of the Bay Bridge collapsed, 50 ft, killing one.

Another LUX collapse.
Sad history lesson right there

Another floppy stem over here! Is it possible that another company has worse Oakley QC than the actual Oakley HQ???

Back