• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shop closure / Oakley cabinet

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
When a non Oakley shop closes are the oakley display cases supppsed to returned to oakley?
Have a store near me, all the goods have been removed with just the fittings and fixtures remaining. Lights off and nothings happened in days. Guessing the landlord will look at clearing for the next occupants after xmas now. Dropped a note though the door offering a cash collection. Can only try 😃

FD46F8CD-A03C-4F62-8FAA-76D7A7583073.jpeg

Not sure how it works there but I connect with property managers/developers/agents all the time. Reach out to the property manager (ask a neighbor) or look up the address to see who manages/leases it out. It should be advertised as I am sure they want it known that it is available.

Not sure how it works there but I connect with property managers/developers/agents all the time. Reach out to the property manager (ask a neighbor) or look up the address to see who manages/leases it out. It should be advertised as I am sure they want it known that it is available.
Ill see what i can find out . 👍🏼 Shame to see it ditched/ lost

Bring friends....them sons a bitches are heavy.
There ,if i get it will be 2 of us,,,, no stairs , just in out / van . Prob nithing come of it but i am trying on it.
Agents for landlord are outa town setup, cant see them being interested in opening doors for one cash sale. Hopefully someone finds note in shop and calls, or it shows up local fsale.... check shop everytime i pass.

They would dude money before Christmas is a bonus if not they have to pay people to take it out I would be on it dude

Latest Posts

Back