• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shop closure / Oakley cabinet

Good luck brother, sounds like you certainly did all you can for this one. Hope this one works out for you.

I eventually took a road trip to get my 4.0’s - and met up with some awesome O-bro’s alon
Nice, roadtrips add to the story. That pic shows me i deffinately need a mates van!. Be passing the shop next week couple of times so im all over it 👍🏼

Nice, roadtrips add to the story. That pic shows me i deffinately need a mates van!. Be passing the shop next week couple of times so im all over it 👍🏼
My method is to just find a big rock... then find a window... break said window... let yourself in and I should have to explain the rest 😂. Just wear a mask you should be anyways.

So this is still ongoing, im stuck home on furlough atm but out the blue I get a message from a guy i work with ,the guy I know who can deliver the cabinet. He has a shop clearance sideline outside of work and didn't realise he actually knows the manager of the shop. The shop is reopening in April but no longer stocking Oakley so the cabinet is surplus. He’s asked her to to put the cabinet aside for me. As non essential shops are all shut atm they are not going back in till end of the month to setup again for opening. So still up in the air but if things work out it’s a bit closer to happening.

So this is still ongoing, im stuck home on furlough atm but out the blue I get a message from a guy i work with ,the guy I know who can deliver the cabinet. He has a shop clearance sideline outside of work and didn't realise he actually knows the manager of the shop. The shop is reopening in April but no longer stocking Oakley so the cabinet is surplus. He’s asked her to to put the cabinet aside for me. As non essential shops are all shut atm they are not going back in till end of the month to setup again for opening. So still up in the air but if things work out it’s a bit closer to happening.
Wow! That's very good! Good luck! No such luck and opportunity outside of US. Haha

Well i had a call yesterday, its not going to happen after all ,the shop is reopening and not stocking oakley. However they are keeping the cabinet to display whatever ffs. And ive been told removing if thats possible the oakley logo’s. This one got away
😞

Latest Posts

Back