• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shop closure / Oakley cabinet

So for anyone who saw this thread just over a year ago, to recap i tried to buy a cabinet from a store rebranding store in my city. After a bit of chasing the it turned out a mate who does shop clearances knew the manager. However the shop decided to use the cabinet without the ’Oakley’ logo plate, so he got it for me. Free ‘O’ sign is always a win. End of thread.

Or so i thought…. He says after xmas the store is now relocating and no longer wants the cabinet and want rid. Do i want it? Hell Yes!!!
So after a failed chase and year forgotten it now sits in my room 😎
My mate got paid to clear the shop and had no interest in the cabinet so wouldnt take anything near its value which i made him aware. We agreed £50 covering his delivery cost /time Or approx $67 😮.

I only have a small room so after picking up the mega3 at xmas thats it im now full. It is nice haveing room to display rather than feeling everythings crammed into a unit, even have a shelf and a bit to grow.
The only compromise is with the room being small the 4 looks better without the castors so no lighting. Gota keep the mrs happy😃. If a single 4 came around id swap out the 3 though.
thanks anyone who got this far. Final end of story 😎

F73007D2-763E-4D6B-8569-07437A1E5087.jpeg

58DE231F-5AA6-4EC6-98E3-A066CB0A8245.jpeg

0CEE87B5-8A43-44A2-B8C7-F7EBFBCD1D8F.jpeg

E67AA634-3BAB-4339-9400-282E36E2515D.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back