• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

should i feel bad?

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
Stumbled across someone on OfferUp selling a **** ton of fake oakleys for insane prices. I was in a particularly bad mood, so decided to engage in a little do gooding. I convinced the seller that I was interested in buying every single Oakley they had as long as they could give me a good price. We agreed that she could part with all 70 pairs for a mere $1400 dollars. Good deal for me, only 20 bucks a pop which is way better than the 100+ she was selling the others for. BUT… y’all know me and my skittishness on financial information being on the web and that I could never use PayPal or venmo. Fortunately, she was kind enough to accept a money order!

So… the money order is in the mail and on its way when I realize… whoa… these are all still listed for sale. Having already sent the money order I get anxious and message the seller asking her to list them all as purchased to assuage my concerns. The seller, being a stand up gal (she gave me that killer deal after all) was kind enough to mark them all sold.

Now she just has to wait for that money order to arrive

Stumbled across someone on OfferUp selling a **** ton of fake oakleys for insane prices. I was in a particularly bad mood, so decided to engage in a little do gooding. I convinced the seller that I was interested in buying every single Oakley they had as long as they could give me a good price. We agreed that she could part with all 70 pairs for a mere $1400 dollars. Good deal for me, only 20 bucks a pop which is way better than the 100+ she was selling the others for. BUT… y’all know me and my skittishness on financial information being on the web and that I could never use PayPal or venmo. Fortunately, she was kind enough to accept a money order!

So… the money order is in the mail and on its way when I realize… whoa… these are all still listed for sale. Having already sent the money order I get anxious and message the seller asking her to list them all as purchased to assuage my concerns. The seller, being a stand up gal (she gave me that killer deal after all) was kind enough to mark them all sold.

IM A BIG ****IN FAN OF THIS!

Please keep us posted!

Quality bit of do gooding bro... Keep up the good work 👍

So I guess the answer to your question is..... Definitely not

Last edited by a moderator:
Back