• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your coffee set up!

RATS.
:(
My cover’s blown by Bialetti, Colnago, Masi, Ducati and Montepulciano d’Abruzzo...
🍷
(Back to Witless Protection for me...)

Hehee! Good thing your last name is 13 syllables and virtually unpronounceable by anyone in the Americas!

Now off you go! Bon chance mon ami!

It seems to me that the coffee machine is one of the most convenient inventions. Before I bought myself a coffee machine, I used a coffee maker. Making coffee in this way took me fifteen minutes. I was always late for work because of this. But when I saw home espresso machines, I realized that I needed this machine. Therefore, if you want to buy a coffee machine, then do not fluctuate to buy it. This machine saves a significant amount of time.

“ I WILL pick up a Bialetti Moka at some point”

@flyer - I sobbed softly when I read this. I knew deep down you weren’t really a Canuck! :spiteful:

And “decaf”?!?!
I call it “Brown Sadness Water”

824F1FDA-EACF-45A8-B870-3217918CB1AD.jpeg

Ive gone full circle from $1000 italian espresso machines, back to my college Mr Coffee.
Will a $1000 egg shaped charcoal make a better steak than a $45 Walmart hibachi? not really.
Im now on a Keurig as I will drink the whole ****in pot if I make a pot of coffee.

Ive gone full circle from $1000 italian espresso machines, back to my college Mr Coffee.
Will a $1000 egg shaped charcoal make a better steak than a $45 Walmart hibachi? not really.
Im now on a Keurig as I will drink the whole ****in pot if I make a pot of coffee.
I think that, with most foods and such that people get heavily into the details of, it’s more about technique than equipment. You can cook a good steak on a Walmart hibachi, and you can burn the crap out of one on an egg, all about how you do it

Latest Posts

Back