• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your coffee set up!

Simple Mr. Coffee espresso set up for me - usually use either Cafe Bustello or Pilon Cuban coffee grounds.

1589380138389.png

Yeah man! Jura is the bomb. This was my Jura setup at home in Australia!!
View attachment 738665

I do love the Jura machines, when stacked against all the other super automatics out there they definitely pull the best shot! Still not as good as a quality manual if you really know what your doing but being able to have a good espresso where the machine grinds it, tamps it, pulls the shot, and then disposes of the grounds all in about 60 seconds of getting my ass outta bed is perfect!

Sorry @cacatman . Not really a hot coffee drinker. I do like a nice cool Iced Mocha though. Lol. But seriously. Hot coffee brings back memories of when I used to hang out at the local pool halls here in Honolulu. None of which exist anymore (sighs sadly). My friends and I used to do all night pool shooting binges, and coffee was on the house. Our alarm clock to go home was the sun rising...........

Back